ICC with metal housing (pedestal)
ICC (metal housing / pedestal)
- Modular design – easy adjustment of the unit to the number of sections. The system can be expanded to 48 sections.
- Four completely independent programs – each with separate daytime cycles and 8 start times, full flexibility for areas with complex relief, the ability to run two programs at the same time.
- Options of independent daily schedule – various irrigation capabilities on specific days of the week, even / odd days, or with specific interruptions (up to 31 days).
- Powder coated or stainless steel metal housings available.
- Permanent memory – data will not be lost in the absence of power supply, no battery required.
- Programmable pump circuit by section – the pump is used only when it is necessary; configuration of two water sources.
- Possibility of cyclic irrigation (cycle & percolation) by section – operation time can be divided into repetitive cycles to minimize the amount of water flowing down.
- Remote control capability – available for ROAM and ICR remote control.
- Optional mounted on a pedestal.
ICC-800-M – 8-section controller, metal housing, max. 48 sections can be connected
ICC-800-SS – 8-section controller, stainless steel housing, max. 48 sections can be connected
ICC –PED – pedestal for the ICC-800-M controller
ICC –PED-SS – pedestal for the ICC-800-M-SS controller
ICC-800-PP – 8-section controller, plastic housing and pedestal, possibility of connecting max. 48 sections,remote control possible thanks to the factory-fitted SmartPortR connector
ICM-400 – 4-section module cooperating with any ICC controller
ICM-800 – 8-section module cooperating with any ICC controller
- Metal housing: 40.6 cm (height) x 31.1 cm (width) x 12.1 cm (depth)
- Metal pedestal: 76.2 cm (height) x 28.9 cm (width) x 10.2 cm (depth)
- Plastic pedestal: 97 cm (height) x 52 cm (width) x 38 cm (depth)
Specifications and functions
- Transformer input voltage: 120/240 V (AC), 50/60 Hz
- Voltage and current at transformer output: 24 V (AC), 1.5 A
- Voltage and current at the section output: 24 V (AC), 0.56 A (2 valves)
- Maximum total output voltage and current: 24 V (AC), 1.4 A (5 valves), including the main valve circuit
- Voltage and current at the main valve output: 24 V (AC), 0.28 A
- Rain sensor bypass compatible with most brands using a normally closed microswitch
- Water budget: from 10 to 150%
- The “D” program can run in parallel with the A, B or C program for drip irrigation
- Self-diagnosis circuit breaker – bypasses the sections where the short circuit occurred; no need to replace fuses
- Section operating times: programs A, B and C – max. 2 hours; program D – 12 hours
- Programmable delay between sections up to 10 hours
- Programming the watering delay in the range of 1 to 7 days
- UL certificate
- 365-day calendar
- Optional dashboard / terminal block in the pedestal
- The Quick System Diagnostics (Hunter Quick check TM) function helps in removing problems with the electrical installation
- The test program function enables quick system control
- Central control compatible with Hunter’s IMMSR system
- Compatibility with Hunter ROAM and ICR remote control systems
- All models meet the NEMA standard for weather resistance
- Manual launching and crossing between options with one button
- Possibility of cyclic irrigation (cycle & percolation) by section